Friday 10 June 2016

sad day for us all

bad news simmers i found this on tumbler
zerbu
Announcement
Hey everyone,
You’re probably not going to like what I’m about to say, but it’s important, so here goes…
After trying to create the new Go to School for days, I started to realise I had set the bar way too high to the point I was starting to go crazy trying to complete it.
As such, I may need to take a break from modding completely for the sake of my mental health. Even after I’ve recovered, it will probably be a while before I start doing big mods again.
As for Go to School, I wouldn’t quite call it “cancelled”, but it has been delayed indefinitely. It may be possible to get back to it in the future when there are already a lot of functioning Mod Constructor templates (and I don’t have to do a crazy amount of work all at once) but don’t expect it anytime soon. I know a lot of people were really excited for it, but I don’t think I can handle it at the current time.
Sorry for the bad news…

No comments:

Post a Comment